Easter brought many firsts this year ... Anna Kimball made it to church for her first Easter, but then pooped through her dress before we could get a decent picture.
We pulled off the diaper cover, though, and gave it a go.
Emery had her first "Peep," thanks to dear Auntie Shannon. I sure do have a sweet tooth, but not for those atrocities! Turns out Emery might be a girl after my own heart, because she couldn't finish her Peep. She much prefers chocolate, a word she often proclaims with almost devilish excitement.
Emery also had her first Easter egg hunt! Though this is her third Easter, she wasn't yet walking for the past two, so we delayed this tradition until now. She got the hang of it pretty quickly, and wasn't even too disappointed when some of the eggs were empty and treatless (the tomb was empty, too, right?!)



So fun Liz. I love seeing you with your girls!... even if I know one of them has a slightly poopy dress =) Anna Kimball is getting big so quickly!! And Emery's stylish little hairstyle is adorable. Looks like a fun Easter for all! Love to you!
ReplyDeleteYep, I'm not a fan of the Peeps either. But I am excited to hear that Miss Emery is a lover of chocolate!
ReplyDelete