I know there's always something fun about whatever age your child is, but I'm telling you what, three months is pretty fantastic.
The newborn fussiness has dissipated and sleep training is finally beginning to work. In fact, sleeping through the night comes (and then goes), but at least it's coming sometimes!
Once Anna Kimball's been fed and if she's not tired, she requires the minimum of work (in contrast to another young lady who rules the house these days. She shall remain nameless) It's marvelous, it's a like a "set it and forget it" recipe! She's not mobile yet, so I can just leave her on my bed, oohing and gooing over nothing in particular while I putz around the house. Sure, she'd be delighted if you stop and play with her, but no harm done if you can't. The smiles abound, as do the naps (hooray!), and if I could just overlook the fact that she's still driving me to the washing machine more times in a week than I'd prefer, I'd say this is just about the most perfect age ever.

Is there a magical pause button that you could use? :)
ReplyDeleteShe's such a cutie pie.