Anna Kimball keeps growing and growing!
Henny made us a pretty, feminine shower curtain to match our bathroom "sheet" curtains.
And then there's your typical two-year old running away from you and hiding when you ask her to come ... of course when you don't need really need her by your side, there she is, pulling up a stool inches away from the stove with burners flaring, pots and pans and food and knives all within her little hands' reach.
I wish I could say we've been cooking some delicious meals recently, but nothing is really striking me as worth making over and over again. Hopefully that will change soon ... until then, we'll just keep making these, since we seem to go through them like paper towels!






I'm kind of jealous of Emery's pink + green outfit. I want the same look in big girl size. Too, too cute.
ReplyDelete