Here's a sampling of what we've been up to lately!
A hike at Lula Lake Land Trust - Shame on me for not getting a good picture of the stunning waterfall, but believe me, we saw it.
It might have been that I was a bit distracted by Emery's discontent. Turns out the Ergo Baby Carrier may not be the ideal mode of transportation for longer walks with a nearly 12-month old.
A dinner of (partially) homemade thin crust pizza with bacon and onion - We almost always have pizza on Friday nights and usually buy it. Last night, though, I made a version of this plus this (with store-bought dough) and we might not be doing take-out again for a while. I loved how easy it was to whirl the sauce together in the food processor and the crust wound up being really thin, just how I like it.
Having tea parties - Emery's favorite thing to do in the kitchen is take out all the tea bags and strew them everywhere. Putting them back isn't my favorite thing to do, but it sure is nice how much they entertain her.
Groovin' to the music - I really need to take a video of Emery dancing ... whenever she plays with musical toy, she starts rockin' her shoulder to the beat. She's thrilled with these drums I got for $2.50 at America's Thrift Store, not as thrilled with the 38 cent tambourine, but for that price, who cares!
Keeping Emery away from cords - No matter how,
Determined,
She is to play with them!








No comments:
Post a Comment