Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life is good,

especially when you get a few days of vacation in Annapolis!  Sometimes I feel like all I do at home in Chattanooga is scurry around trying to create order (how come all of the child-rearing books say that at this stage, your child will be fascinated by taking things out of containers and putting them back into containers. Putting back does not seem to be a skill my child shows any signs of mastering or even being interested in), and so getting away and having no responsibilities other than consuming all things chocolate and getting out every once in a while for a walk, shopping excursion or jog is sublime.

Emery is having a pretty good time, too!




2 comments:

  1. Looks (and sounds) like you're having a fantastical trip! Enjoy the chocolate and hurry home. I think it's time for another lunch date, lady.

    A Foreign Land

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. The walk that got away. Sorry we missed you this trip. Pouring over the pictures and imagining her charm...possible sass? Love us some Emery updates. You are a dear friend, Liz. Best to Matt and your folks.

    ReplyDelete