
This is what I woke up to: 0.9 degrees. And that wasn't the worst of it. A few moments later it was 0.7, then 0.3. Finally, I had to look away, lest it get any worse!
But there is better news at hand. Tomorrow Matt is taking me on a surprise anniversary trip. All I know is the following - we are leaving at 7:00 a.m., we will be gone three nights, the high will be 50 degrees, the low 20 (that sounds absolutely balmy at this point), and I am to bring my computer and sunglasses, and mainly casual clothes.
That's all I know! I've played the guessing game to no avail. I'm not getting much information out of him. However, a 50 degree increase sounds like a LOT right about now, so I have a feeling I'll be a happy clam no matter where we end up.
No comments:
Post a Comment