I started this blog soon after I transplanted from the East Coast to "Motor City" (Detroit), hence the name "Motoring Forth." Since then, the automotive industry has taken our family, which now includes our lovely daughters Emery and Anna Kimball, south and we've begun a new chapter in Chattanooga, one of our favorite cities!
Monday, January 16, 2012
We're having fun ...
But I think I'm ready for Baby D #2 to make his/her arrival now ... Whether Emery is or not, now that's another question ...
Loved the post about mussels. Oh to have you near. Thinking of you as babe will soon be in your arms. Godspeed. Love to you, Matt, E, new D and Shannon! Tai
Loved the post about mussels. Oh to have you near. Thinking of you as babe will soon be in your arms. Godspeed. Love to you, Matt, E, new D and Shannon! Tai
ReplyDeletePlease send Emery this way immediately. I need a hug from her very badly.
ReplyDelete{she's old enough to fly alone, right?}