Friday, August 5, 2011

Shameless plea for help

I really didn't want to have to do this. It feels kind of low. Self-serving. Begging.

But here goes. Look at this adorable photo of Emery in MI.  Don't you like it?


Well, if you do, would you mind going to our local toy store's Facebook page and "liking" it? You first have to "like" the toy store, then you'll be able to "like" the photo.  I'm so close to winning a $100 gift certificate if I can get the most likes by Aug. 13.  (I'm in the lead! As of today, that is. Now they're actually starting to advertise the contest, which is not working in my favor)

I'll make it easy for you! Here's a link to the picture, though you'll have to click on the store's profile to like it first.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2319328703101&set=o.293835460000&type=1&theater

Thank you in advance for feeding my competitive spirit and my totally ridiculous notion that if I just got Emery the right toys, our days together would be even easier! (I know, I know, who am I kidding, she'll still be most interested in getting into the chocolate chips and emptying my nightstand over and over and over.)

1 comment:

  1. Man I hope you WIN!!!!!
    And like I mentioned earlier, everyone who "likes" Learning Express is entered into a different drawing for another $100 gift certificate. So, EVERYONE go VOTE. FOR. EMERY.

    ReplyDelete