Emery getting her molars has led to screaming the likes of which I've never heard from this child.
Yet, as awful as I'm sure it's been on her, today I'm kind of glad it's been so rough ... otherwise she never would have wailed herself to sleep on Matt.
She hasn't done this, well, since she was an itty bitty baby! (you might notice Matt still was wearing his hospital bracelet - he wore it till it fell off. AHHH ... melt my heart, would you?)
Awwwwww and awwwwwwwwwwww. Sorry that the sweet little girl is hurting but glad that the sweet hubby is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteMolars are NO fun at all! Hope they surface quickly. My kids found brief relief from frozen blueberries/tiny watermelon cubes, frozen or chilled bagels. The hospital bracelet is a beautiful sight. May Dad always be a source of strength and comfort in the storm. How are you feeling? Tai
ReplyDelete