This made her HAPPY.
So much so that she really didn't want to leave and practically threw her first public temper tantrum. Fortunately, or unfortunately as it turned out, I had to set her down in the mulch to fix the stroller straps, and she bought herself a little more time, as well as an appetizer of mulch. Yuck.
All Chattanooga YMCA members - I'm thankful for the members, and not just the Y itself because I reason that even the monthly dues of those without children are going toward the "free" Child Watch for all members, and for this I am exceedingly grateful. I can even run outside with my cell phone in hand in case Emery needs anything, which fortunately she never seems to. Hooray!

Small town life - I don't even know that many people here yet, relatively speaking, and yet I still ran into five people I knew today when out and about! I love this.
Three fabulous years - This week Matt and I celebrated our third anniversary and if you had told me on my wedding day what our life would be like today, well, I don't think I'd have believed you. I am also very thankful that the flower delivery man waited long enough for me to jump out of the shower when I heard him knock, throw on some towels and a huge bathrobe and retrieve these! (you better believe I was waiting for him to come - no knock on the door goes unanswered on anniversary day!)



All of this makes me happy!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Glad to see you doing so well. Hugs! Jenny
ReplyDelete