Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sold!


In less than a week. I think this might make for some kind of recession real estate record, don't you think?

When I first moved to Berkley and occasionally saw signs for "Berkley Bill" Wahlstrom, I'll admit, I had my doubts. Even if he didn't have a dollar sign slashed through his name, I probably would still have felt better going with Prudential or Coldwell Banker.

But we've learned from friends that Berkley Bill really does know Berkley, and he promised to cut us a good deal on closing costs, so what did we have to lose?

Now we're grappling with the reality that we need to be out of this house in less than a month, and that means weekends and evenings will be occupied with decluttering, packing, packing and packing ... and of course thanking the Lord for the best realtor in the universe.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Berkely Bill! In my wildest dreams, I could not imagine your ADORABLE house being scooped up in a week! To God be the glory!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding?! Whoa. Berkley Bill Wahl$strom to the rescue!! I'm sure this is one of those mixed blessings -- nice to have it sold and move on to the next thing, and also slightly overwhelming to pack up and well, move on to the next thing!! Maybe Wahl$strom has connections with mover$ or packer$ that could make the moving transition a little ea$ier?? :-) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by "Wahl$strom" I meant "Wahl$trom" of cour$e :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a trailer and two cars if you need help moving!

    ReplyDelete