Right now, I'm thankful for:
- An unexpected deluge of well-cared-for secondhand toys from a neighbor
- Matt's birthday tomorrow. Who doesn't love birthdays? It might be tricky convincing Emery that it's not her birthday, though.
- The new iPad we won at the health fair Matt's work sponsored. He should be thanking me for dragging us all there every year in order to get free flu shots, because look what that netted us this year! And he is.
- Play dates with friends
- Little Green Pouches - Anna Kimball has recently made the 10-month turn toward ridiculously picky eating habits, but she hyperventilates with excitement over eating out of a pouch, so slowly but surely I'm sneaking in a wide array of foods to supplement her diet of waffles, rice and cheerios.
- Reading books with Emery and her rapt attention to them all
- Not really having to be anywhere in the morning, or afternoon for that matter, and the chance to enjoy this season of freedom with the girls.
I can't believe how big AK is getting! She's starting to look like a toddler and not a baby anymore.
ReplyDelete