"Bamina" instead of banana
"She fell her toy!" instead of she dropped her toy (the "she" most likely being Anna Kimball)
"A piece of head!" instead of a piece of hair
"Hi Kimball, how are you are?" instead of how are you?
"She's spilling!" instead of she's spitting up (the "she" most likely being Anna Kimball again)
"You like it!" instead of I don't like it
"Hold you" instead of hold me
"She wants to feed her" instead of she wants to eat (the "she" most definitely being Anna Kimball!)
"A caprise" instead of a surprise
I sure hope not, because I'm not about to start harping on Emery's grammar and proper usage of the English language anytime soon. Toddler-speak is way too cute for any corrections to be made!

This is so funny ~ I was totally just having the same thought about Anabelle this week! I was feeling like maybe I'm holding her back from growing up b/c I refuse to correct some of these wonderfully 'kiddish' phrases she's held on to. But don't worry, you & I came to the same conclusion... let the kids be kids for as long as they can be!! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you aren't correcting her! CUTE. NESS.
ReplyDelete