Last week we had the privilege of vacationing at Rosemary Beach, Florida, thanks to the generosity of some great friends. I could go on and on about how wonderful it was, but I know some of you are just itching for Emery pictures and don't really want to hear my rambling about how lovely it was to be enjoying summerlike weather at the beach in November, so I'll just stick with a top ten list for the trip (in no particular order):

Stunning sunsets

The softest white sand

The chance to get Emery in an adorable swimsuit and watch her experience the ocean for the first time

The town of Rosemary Beach - completely charming

Quality time with great friends

Marvelous playground, which of course Emery only stared at

Coffee date with Matt

Gorgeous greens, idea for Emery photo opps

Finally a decent mother-daughter picture!

Henny came to babysit!
These pics are so sweet, Liz! I see a lot of you in Emery!
ReplyDelete