
New toys! Anyone want to play with me?

Plenty of time for exercise (Emery jumps while I jog, evidenced by the dirty running socks and shoes in the background)

Eager eater! If only I could make food as smooth as it comes in the jar.

Henny's sterling silver napkin rings are a huge hit.

She could spend hours (well, probably just 15 minutes, 20 at the most, but that's saying a lot!) dumping them out of a basket.

Still captivated.

The next best thing to eating Henny's glasses is eating the dish they sit in.

Looking snazzy in new clothes for the plane trip home.
We miss you Emery (and your Mom too)!!
ReplyDeletePapa
I had a dream you were here, we ran into one another at a grocery store and you were apologetic for not tipping us off to your visit. I think I said in the dream. "No worries, do what you need to do." Too funny that you were actually here. Glad to know you took a small attempt at retreat and though you are missed, flying under the radar is understood by me!
ReplyDeleteHappy to see your running shoes. I suspect the exercise police will find me any day as I have been MIA far too long. Everett is nearly 10 mos. A tad tricky to find an early am exercise sitter arrangement (for 3 kids) to help a married "single" parent. We're a tiny parade wherever we go.
Dumbfounded as to how Dave tolerates the load he has currently, but he's doing well.
Our few hours with Shannon were delicious. I am so pleased to see her head off into a new adventure in your area.
Super smooth baby food sort of weirds me out. Straining must be the key. I would feed my children your not-as-smooth-as-out-of-the-jar food any day.
Emery looks great in her new digs. I would also be drawn to the napkin rings. The girl has great taste....runs in the family. xoxo, Tai +