Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I want to make these!



I wish this post was a description of how tasty these cookies were, but alas, I haven't even bought the ingredients yet. I'm just enjoying looking at the picture, and am trying to figure out when I'm going to make "The Best One-Bowl Chocolate Chunk Almond Cookies." I'm such a sucker for any recipe that starts with "The Best." If they're the best, well, then I just have to make them!

By the way, this is starting to feel more like a cooking blog and less like a Detroit blog, so I'll throw in a local picture for good measure. This is Matt showing off his wakesurfing abilities for the ladies!

2 comments:

  1. The BEST!?!? Are you kidding me? Well, looks like you & I are on a race to see who can cook these first! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are hopeful you may arrive next Friday night with dessert!??
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete