I started this blog soon after I transplanted from the East Coast to "Motor City" (Detroit), hence the name "Motoring Forth." Since then, the automotive industry has taken our family, which now includes our lovely daughters Emery and Anna Kimball, south and we've begun a new chapter in Chattanooga, one of our favorite cities!
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Catching up, briefly
I'm going to be brief, because the thought of trying to recap all of November and December is entirely overwhelming and unappealing to me right now! Sounds trite, but family and fun are pretty good summations. We had Thanksgiving in Florida, then some Christmas chaos, some respiratory ailments (those actually were not fun, surprise surprise), and Christmas in Virginia. I'll let these fantastic pictures taken by my talented sister-in-law speak for themselves and cross my fingers that 2014 will bring with it more motivation to regularly blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment