Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Anna Kimball is one!

Yesterday was Anna Kimball's first birthday. I had to laugh, because I woke up yesterday morning after barely having slept at all, thanks to Emery getting sick in the middle of the night, and thought, well, this is exactly how I felt a year ago today! Exhausted from barely sleeping, thanks to labor pains, but also so very thankful.

We are SO very thankful for Anna Kimball and the brightness she brings to our family. Her glee is contagious, the way she lays her head on your chest is divine, her love for Emery makes my days even easier, and more fun, and wow, I really love the fact that she's given up her 5am wakeup calls!

Enthused by some birthday eve cake ...


One member of our family was more interested in cake than making a memory ...


And gladly took care of Anna Kimball's leftovers ... (strangely, neither of my girls were into their first birthday cakes very much. Oh well, more for us!)


So proud to be sitting on her riding toy (and I'm so proud to have thrifted it for $12) ...


Getting to know one of her new dollies ...


Here's to another bright and beautiful year!

1 comment:

  1. We think of you so often Liz! Hard to believe Anna Kimball is one year old! How time marches on. You are creating such a beautiful family. Blessings,
    Jennifer and Jeff

    ReplyDelete