Thursday, February 23, 2012

No wonder the car seat seems heavy!

Today I took Anna Kimball in for her one-month check up and learned that she is 9 lbs 15 oz! That puts her in the 75th percentile for weight. She's also sprouting vertically, too, coming in at 22 3/4 inches long, which puts her in the 95th percentile for height.

I suppose because Emery was still in the 7 lb range at her one-month check up I didn't see this coming! But I was starting to wonder why those newborn diapers were so snug and lugging around the car seat already seemed to be giving me a workout ...


Getting bigger by the day!


Snoozing in Mama's bed 


Life as a newborn is just ducky!


Oh, and of course there's Emery - getting better at posing!



1 comment:

  1. Ummmmmm, Emery is starting to look like a little girl! I know it's only been a month but what happened to the toddler I left behind?

    AK is gorgeous. Love the dark hair, chubby cheeks and gorgeous lips.
    You definitely produce some pretty little ladies, Mama.

    ReplyDelete