Saturday, March 13, 2010

I can't believe it


I think between Matt and myself, we've said "I can't believe it" about 331 times in the last 24 hours, because yesterday, Matt accepted a job offer at Volkswagen that will take us to Chattanooga, TN!

Matt's been looking for a job since mid-September and in October, we began to get VW and Chattanooga on the brain. Both make sense for us in so many ways, and now that it's finally happened, we're stunned. There were days when something like this happening just felt impossible, but we kept hoping and praying for a miracle. And I took a lot of deep breaths.

Well, we got our miracle, and another miracle is (hopefully!) quickly on its way .... Baby D is due in just under a week. We can't believe it!!

3 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD!!! We are SO excited for you - I just told Adam and we both smiled and said how happy we are. And Baby D is the icing on the cake - can't wait to see pics of him or her SO SOON! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you told us yesterday we were so happy and still are. Today though there has been some sadness. Greg had a tear in his eye thinking about it. I know we will still be friends but I can't say we aren't sad you are leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EPHESIANS 3: 20-21 Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

    ReplyDelete